Aug 10th, 2014
The lastest instruction released by the ANB Australia for pro card qualification reads:
UFE | ANB Tier System
The following is the ANB qualification criteria to compete at the UFE World Titles each year.
- All shows except for the Australian Championships
- Overall winners (Figure & Bodybuilding) qualify to compete in the UFE World Championships Elite division.
- Swimsuit Model, Fitness Model, Muscle Model division winners qualify to compete in the UFE World Championships Elite Division
- All other qualification is via the ANB Australian Championships (listed below). Athletes, who choose to compete at the annual ANB Australian Championships must qualify by competing via their respective State Titles.
Australian Championships / UFE World Titles Qualification
ANB athlete’s qualification (Figure, Bodybuilding, Swimsuit Model, Fitness Model, Muscle Model) for the UFE Tier System is as follows in the Elite and Professional divisions;
- Elite = top 6 at Australian Championships
- Professional = Overall Australian Champions (Figure, Bodybuilding)
- Professional = Australian Champion (Swimsuit Model, Fitness Model, Muscle Model)
Exceptions for the above are as follows:
- Any previous Australian Champion from any division or age division
- Any previous Overall Australian Champion (Figure & Bodybuilding)
- Written request to relevant State Director with written approval granted by relevant State Director
The ANB Australian Team for the 2014 UFE World Titles will be announced in the weeks following the Australian Championships. Those athletes wanting to be a part of the ANB Australian Team must confirm their attendance by registration / payment for the event prior to departure for the event.
Know the rules, plan your strategy appropriately.
Latest posts by Mick Moss (see all)
- You must have a clear direction and vision to really make things happen for you - August 12, 2014
- Justin Rys, the BigKiwi, issues a warning “You are not indestructible” - August 10, 2014
- We’re now on Instagram - August 10, 2014